This is information for anyone that wishes to challenge our “fair use” of the copyrighted material. If you are a legal copyright holder or a designated agent for such and you believe that content residing on or accessible through our website infringes a copyright and falls outside the boundaries of “Fair Use”, please send a notice of infringement by contacting us. We will respond and take the necessary action immediately. If notice is given of an alleged copyright violation we will act expeditiously to remove or disable access to the material(s) in question.
All 3rd party material posted on this website is copyright the respective owners/authors. yeahsolve.com makes no claim of copyright on such material. If anything on this blog you feel has violated your copyright(s) in any way please contact us at link.
Claims of Infringement: If you believe that any content appearing on this Site infringes your copyright rights, we at yeahsolve.com want to hear from you. Please forward the following information in writing to link.
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on our Website;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
Our Website will respond quickly to claims of copyright infringement as found in our Content, according to the terms of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA) as found under United States law (17 USC. § 512). If you believe any of your copyrights are infringed by our Content.